11.13.2007

On Etsy now

I made them at first as presents for friends.
They are made from some of my linocut prints added into small collages, using some different papers and a beautiful vintage cotton ribbon ...
I like the idea that some of my drawings will live a new life as friendly companions of creativity.
I've already shown them on my flickr and some people asked me where they could find them.
I just begun yesterday to post my handmade notebooks and few little objects to sell them.
I will still add some prints, and some buttons or magnets or stickers...
I hope you will like my new stuff !
you can check it out at :
I'd be glad to know what you think about it,
Feel free to leave any comment, I really apreciate to read you !

2 commentaires:

Gracia a dit…

Wonderful! I shall pop over to etsy and take a long look.
see you, grache

lilie-melo a dit…

dear Gracia, oooh sorry for the belated thanks but I'm sincerely glad to see you here

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...