2.01.2010

partir...


 
 
 

I'm in a voyage mood...
kids have holidays at the end of the week.
Still don't know the destination, but I need a fresh breath.
I took these pictures on my latest travel by train and at my friends.
The book is from Benoit Jacques, I love his work.
I wish I had such enchanted shelves at home !
( Oooops I don't understand what happened on this page with the pictures display and mad spaces, I can't figure out how to fix it ! sorry for the mess. ) 

2 commentaires:

gini a dit…

Ouiizzz merci pour ton comment!
bon bein si on fait un eco village tu viendras?haha
bises et j'espere à bientôt!
on est toujours avec un peu de neige mais y'a du soleil alors!!!

lilie-melo a dit…

hehe, bien sûr, je commence à pouvoir reconduire normalement après avoir passé des mois avec deux bras gauches ! C'est un beau projet ce village.
bises, à bientôt :*

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...