6.06.2008

Hello you, Not much time for blogging because lately I've focusing on my work :) I made a bunch of new drawings... well, now it's time to send some cards and to show them to some editors but I'm so bad to sell my work! That's a big problem I have and I will change it, so I'm making some to-do lists of the most important now is ...rather than drawing on my personnal projects, to find new collaborations. I prepared some gifts for a friend of mine who had a new baby, I painted two little canvas inspired from older drawings for the little one and her sister. from my morning stroll: check out this beautiful site this is always a pleasure to discover his newest works And a nice shop

Aucun commentaire:

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...