12.01.2009

morning light

So many objects all around, small characters of my daily routine you should have a look a these very nice prints
Have a fine day !

3 commentaires:

karin a dit…

Like your photo ensemble. great link.

naa a dit…

Hello dear! I linked you on my blog today. I am really grateful for your print. Thank you again!
Have a nice day!

lilie-melo a dit…

Thanks Karin, I love the simplicity of these linked designs, I'm not surprised that you liked it, your work gaves me the same feeling.

***

Ana thank you so much, I feel truly honored. Have a great day

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...