1.15.2010

while I was having my breakfast...









Look what happened...
I heard the ringbell...
Hello Hello mister postman ...
Cornelia ODovan... zine, prints, cards, salt and pepper...
Elisabeth... incredible krakatoa poster...
the same day
Come over !
It's raining outside but it's christmas again !

6 commentaires:

Cornelia ODonovan MA RCA a dit…

i am so happy your things have reached you- it took such a long time to get there! your blog is looking lovely X cornelia

alessandra a dit…

Oh lucky you, I'm still waiting for my Krakatoa poster...what a nice start for the weekend though!

Fine Little Day a dit…

How very nice to see that it has landed :) Love Cornelias work! Happy weekend.

Bohemian girl a dit…

Nice, did you make the dolls in a previous post? They are beautiful!

paula catao a dit…

Oh, these surprises are beautiful!!! Her work is very inspiring!!!

lilie-melo a dit…

Hello cornelia, yes, I thought they were lost as Elisabeth's poster ! It was fun they finally arrived the same day ! thank you for your sending and for your nice words xx

la casita, actually it's a sunray, hope you'll get yours very soon.

Elisabeth, indeed it's truly nice ! I hope you had a great week-end !

Dear Bohemian girl, thank you for your visit,
Yes, lately I'm sewing and crocheting little characters, I've got a "little gathering" now and wish I could find some time to make them friends

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...