4.17.2015

Fairy tale

Land of dreams or sad stories, who knows ?
The scenery is settled.
If only a magic wand could set aside any kind of anxiety.
 






2 commentaires:

Andrea Tachezy a dit…

It´s wonderful, where is it?

lilie-melo a dit…

Ahoj Andrea, it's a great place in Portugal. Sintra, A small town not so far from Lisbon with many castles with unexpected kind of architectures . I especially enjoyed a magnificent garden (quinta da Regaleira ) where you can get lost for a whole afternoon and still discover new secret paths. It's a wonderful destination if you want to travel in Europe... Even if you are used to stroll along the beautiful Streets of Prague.

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...