9.09.2008

Hey my little fingers, are you ready...

...
After a whole summer
Rambling mindlessly, wandering for small details along the streets,
Stopping by for coffee in cool places,
Searching for magic tips through inspiring and various artists...
(For example, I discovered Chagall as if it was the first time I were seeing his work although I wasn't really fond of his paintings...)
Doubting and doubting again about my eventual skill...
Each time I begin a new drawing I feel I could waste it totally and so easily.
Then at one point I feel I shouldn't add anything even if I'm still uncertain about the result.
It's such a fragile balance, that's what's makes it so exciting... As if, each time, it was my first time.

Aucun commentaire:

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...