10.17.2008

some wrapped things I've seen on my way ...

as I was wholly wrapped up in this busy week.
... and a little sketch.
It's time now for a friendly week-end
a nice place for nice portfolios

3 commentaires:

george a dit…

I adore wrapped things.

lilie-melo a dit…

George, I adore to see you here
I'll write soon

Anonyme a dit…

Hello Valerie,
finally I found you. I´m Susann, your German friend from Brno. Your
daughter Katia and my son Alexander went to the same nursery school.
In 2003 and 2004 we visited you in Prague. Do you remember?
I would be very happy, if you would contact me at:
susijirka@volny.cz
Susann

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...