2.18.2010

Sienna

There were some great and inspiring books in the flat,
 they were sharing our breakfast before finding out our destination.
We had a stroll along "marble drawings" in Sienna.
It was quite incredible.
Fred was wearing matching shoes...
 But it was so cold instead of the happy-shiny-sunny afternoon 
 that he got pretty frozen feet !
luckily there was some delicious cappuccino to warm us up.
Kids prefered to drink fresh lemonade... they probably are living in another dimension !

wishing you all a bright day !

2 commentaires:

Nicky Peacock a dit…

i love yr blog lilie!
so happy to find you.

everything you do is so beautiful...


kind regards,
nicky peacock
aka. stringbeanjean/princess die
xx

lilie-melo a dit…

Dear Nicky
Yay, my favourite princess visiting me on this little place, I'm the happiest !
you're way too sweet you know !
xxxx

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...