2.17.2010

first Italian impressions

 





I stayed for few days on a hill in a small town called Colle di val d'Elsa near Sienna.
It was even more delightful than I could have imagined.
We rented a flat in a building from the 17th century.
surprising details everywhere...


Searching for some Bauhaus links, I found out the incredible work of gunta Stolzl, each of her design is an enchantment.
... and have a look at this attractive bauhaus version of a bird house a wish I had one in my yard !

2 commentaires:

paula catao a dit…

that bird house is great

lilie-melo a dit…

Isn't it ? Actually, I find it interesting but maybe I think it would look even better with a little decay.

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...