12.17.2009

creative mess

Today, I spent few hours at my brother's studio. It's very small but filled with many things everywhere. EAch time I feel very curious and look at every corner.
I made the drawing of the girl below for him, he showed me the amazing hat he draw especially for her. I really like that touch, don't you think it suits perfectly ! Maybe the beginning of a collaboration, who knows ?

4 commentaires:

alessandra a dit…

I like the creative mess and the hat is just perfect!

lilie-melo a dit…

ahah, though it were not so practical to work in this place, there's some poetry created by unexpected match. I like when my drawings get new life, this "extra add-on" was a nice surprise

karin a dit…

Oh, how I like this space. Really.
Your drawing cooperation is just perfect.
Have a merry Christmas!

lilie-melo a dit…

Karin, My brother experiments lead him to abstraction, I'm really into figurative drawings. I think this duo he proposes could be rather interesting by its contrasted worlds.
wishing you sweetest holidays!

Ma photo
VAR, France
Hello, Here I'm musing and sharing my visual diary, my mood and my inspiration. Thanks for visiting this small place. Drop me few words when you have a moment. I'm very curious to read your feeling and to discover who is passing by...